Wedge Anchors are available in varied range including Stainless Steel Wedge Anchors, Brass Wedge Anchors, Concrete Wedge Anchors, Heavy Duty Wedge Anchors, etc. Wedge Anchors are generally used to secure materials and equipment. Wedge Anchors are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes and materials. Brass Components provide below details for various range of Standard Wedge Anchors.
Following are the
specification for Wedge Anchors :
- Standard zinc coating, stainless steel 316 and stainless steel 304, acid-proof steel, brass or any material based on custom requirements.
- British standard
- American Standard
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- High Loads Capacity
- Conical Wedging element
- RoHS Compliant
- Removable and Cylindrical type Sleeve
- Customization Available
- Used where strength requirements are not as great as when shields are used.
- Screw anchors can also be used in solid masonry and concrete, and are used for light, shallow hold anchoring.
- Designed for light to heavy-duty anchoring into solid concrete.
- Insert the screw into the soil-cement admixture, hard twist the closed hook until can't twist it anymore.
- Screw the nut with wrench until it fixed.
- Finally, tightening the closed hook again.
Any Type of Wedge Anchors can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Finland, Jersey, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Germany, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now