Washers are the fasteners which are used in variety of applications with nuts and bolts. Choose from a wide selection of DIN Washers including DIN 93 Washers, DIN 125 Washers, DIN 137 Washers, DIN 433 Washers, DIN 440 Washers, DIN 462 Washers, DIN 6903 Washers, DIN 7980 Washers, Metal Washers, Brass Washers, Standard Washers, Steel Washers, Stainless Steel Washers, MS (Mild Steel) Washers, Copper Washers and more. We provide bulk manufacturing and mass production of Washers. If you are working on a large industrial project and require any kind of Washers, Get the most reliable quality and standard Washers with quick delivery. The German DIN Standards and other international standards like ISO, ASTM, BS & more covers the general specification and dimensions for specific type of washers for used in general purpose applications.
Whether you require washers for simple or general to complex purpose application, we can manufacture and export Washers based on your specification and requirements. The range of Washers are available in various material, size, specification, surface coating, threads and other configuration based on custom requirements and specification. Wide variety of Washers are widely exported in France, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, Italy, Russia and many other European Countries.
Browse the Largest Range of Washers:
DIN Washers Specification
- DIN 93 Washers are Safety Lock Washers with external tab. RoHS Compliant.
- Designed to Lock Hex Nuts and Hex Bolts.
- Equivalent Norms: CSN 21751; PN 82021; UNI 6600, GOST 13463-77, GOST 13464-77
- DIN 125 Washers with Flat circular metal disc with central hole. RoHS Compliant.
- Used to distribute the load over large bearing surface.
- Equivalent Norms: ISO 7089; CSN 21702; PN 82006; UNI 6592, GOST 11371-78.
- DIN 137 Washers are Curved or Waved Configuration Spring Lock Washers.
- Prevent loosening & avoid unscrewing of threaded joints.
- Equivalent Norms: CSN 21733; UNI 8840A
- DIN 433 Washers with cylindrical head without chamfer For Screws.
- RoHS Compliant. Used for various general fastening application.
- Equivalent Norms: ISO 7092; CSN 21703; PN 82007; UNI 6592, GOST 10450-78
- DIN 440 Washers with Round Holes and Large Diameter.
- For used with various type of screws, bolts or nuts.
- Equivalent Norms: ISO 7094, CSN 21727, GOST 6958
- DIN 462 Washers with Internal Tab for Slotted Round Nuts (DIN 1804).
- RoHS Compliant. For general fastening applications.
- Equivalent Norms: PN 82016
- DIN 522 Washers are German Standard Metal Washers.
- General Industrial Fastening and Installation applications.
- DIN 6903 Washers for Tapping or Combination Screw Fastenings and Assemblies.
- Anti-Corrosion and Anti Rust Properties.
- Equivalent Norms: ISO 10673
- DIN 6340 Washers are reinforced, thick and flat or plain washers.
- Widely used in general fastening and installation application.
- DIN 6916 Washers with Flat or Plain surface for High Voltage steel constructions.
- High tensile strength and Anti-Corrosion Properties.
- Equivalent Norms: EN 14399-6, ISO 7415, GOST 22355-77, GOST R 52646-2006.
- DIN 7349 Washes are Round and Thick Flat or Plain Washers with Heavy Spring Pins (DIN 1481).
- Used where large bearing surface require.
- Equivalent Norms: CSN 21708.
- DIN 7980 washers are Thicker with small outer diameter and high collar.
- Designed for use with Small screws, Bolts or Nuts.
- Equivalent Norms: CSN 21740; PN 82008; UNI 4464A, GOST 6402-70
Following are the
specification for Washers :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Washers are available in either imperial or metric size.
- Corrosion and Abrasion Resistance.
- Available in wide variety of size and specification.
- Yield Strength.
- Fatigue Resistance.
- Provide easy and simple installation.
- Widely used with Nuts, Bolts and Screws to distribute the load of that particular fasteners.
- For used in general purpose applications and Widely used in Automotive, Automobile, Construction, Telecommunication, Mechanical, Chemical, Oil and gas, Electrical, Electronics and many other Industrial Sectors.
- For use with particular fastening or installation applications.
- Washers are very easy and simple to install.
- When installing washers, it is requiring to snug them.
- These washers do not sit perfectly upon the installation material and over-tightening them will begin to distort their shape.
- Once Washers are installed, it provides a clean look around that particular fastener.
Any Type of Washers can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, UK, Italy, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now