Undercut Anchors have bottom of the hole and notched opening, or undercut, made with special drill. Undercut Anchors are available from in zinc plated
carbon steel and A4 stainless steel versions.
Undercut Anchors are designed especially for use in concrete and in dense stone. Undercut Anchors are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes and materials. Brass Components provide below details for various range of Standard Undercut Anchors.
Following are the
specification for Undercut Anchors :
- Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Free Cutting Brass, Leaded Brass, 301 Stainless Steel, Aluminium or any material based on custom requirements.
- British standard
- American Standard
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Externally Threaded
- Corrosion Resistance
- High and Low Strength Concrete
- Vibration Resistance
- Low expansion forces
- Used for structural connection, bean and heavy-duty applications.
- Provide Safety-Relevant, Heavy-duty fastening
- Used for standard pre-set installations
- Insert the screw into the soil-cement admixture, hard twist the closed hook until can't twist it anymore.
- Screw the nut with wrench until it fixed.
- Finally, tightening the closed hook again.
Any Type of Undercut Anchors can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Greece, UK, Germany, France and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now