With a firm commitment to quality, our organization is involved in offering a wide array of Turning Inserts. To get a smooth surface, Turning Inserts are used to do finish cutting.
We provide CNC Turning Inserts and Carbide Turning Inserts in various grades as a Coated grade for high precision small parts turning, cheap breaker for positive inserts, uncoated cermet grades, coated cermet grade for steel turning.
Turning Inserts are also known as Turning Tools. There are so many parameters to choose correct turning inserts such as Insert geometry, Insert Size, Insert Shape, nose radius. To increase load-bearing, fastening & reliability, we are manufacturing galvanised & high-strength inserts.
Following are the
specification for Turning Inserts :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- High Vibration Resistance & Water tightness.
- Easy & quick to install.
- Chemical & Fatigue resistance.
- Heat & Corrosion resistance.
- Excellent wear & fracture resistance.
- Extremely high reliability.
- Used for heavy-duty applications.
- Suitable for grooving applications.
- Used for a finished cutting.
- Used in turning, shaping & planning.
- Drill the Hole.
- Screw the tap bolt into the Insert.
- To quickly install the insert, use a Socket and Ratchet.
Any Type of Turning Inserts can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Finland, Jersey, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Germany, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now