With the emerging demands of the market and customers, we manufacture and export a wide range of Tubular Lugs which are available in a wide selection of threads, sizes, materials, finishes, and configurations. The range of Tubular Lugs are available in different types including Standard Tubular Lugs, Undercut Tubular Lugs, Cylindrical Tubular Lugs, Male-Female Tubular Lugs, Hex Tubular Lugs, Round Tubular Lugs, Square Spacers & more.
The range of Tubular Lugs is available with sturdiness, accurate dimension, high volume, and high mechanical loads with protective coatings. The high quality and standard range of Tubular Lugs are widely applicable in various industrial sectors including electrical, electronics, mechanical, automotive, automobile, chemical, petrochemical, telecommunication, oil & gas, and more. The range of Tubular Lugs is also available in various types, sizes, coating, plating, shapes, and other configurations based on customer requirements and specifications.
Following are the
specification for Tubular Lugs :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Offers high conductivity and high purity.
- Excellent high temperature and pressure resistance.
- High current capacity ensuring high performance.
- Have good solderability, crimp ability.
- High corrosion resistance, and high durability.
- Tubular Lugs are widely used in motors, railways, machining tools, etc.
- They are used for cable connection, electrical connections, industrial connections, etc.
- Tubular Lugs are used for connecting electrical and mechanical equipments.
- Tubular lugs are used when permanent connection is not possible between devices or cables.
- Use of tubular lugs differs based on usage and industry.
Tubular Cable Lugs Installation:
- Insert the wire/cable/conductor into the Tubular lug's barrel.
- Make sure the Tubular Lug’s palm is facing the terminal of the equipment to which the connection is to be made.
- Choose appropriate crimping dies and tools to ensure mechanical strength of the joints formed. Good electrical connections are provided by good joints.
- Make certain that the crimping series is correct.
- Clean the connection surfaces to avoid resistance and corrosion.
- For a firm and secure electrical connection, use the appropriate nuts, bolts, and washers.
Any Type of Tubular Lugs can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Finland, Jersey, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Germany, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now