With a firm commitment to quality, our organization is involved in offering a wide array of Threaded Inserts which are designed to be placed into existing holes to provide a threaded receptacle. Threaded Inserts are manufactured from various material like brass, steel, stainless steel, copper and more. The manufactured range of Threaded Inserts include Brass Threaded Inserts, Hex Threaded Inserts, Steel Threaded Inserts, Self-Threading or Self-Tapping Inserts, Solid Threaded Inserts, Molded-In Threaded Inserts, Wire Threaded Insert and more.
Threaded Inserts with an external or imperial threads and load bearing joints are used to repair damaged threads or to strengthen existing threads usually in metalwork. They are widely applicable in Instrumentation, Automotive, Automobile, Aerospace, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Telecommunications and other Plastic Cases Assembly. Furthermore, we offer customization facility of manufacturing threaded inserts as per custom specific requirements at most competitive rates.
Following are the
specification for Threaded Inserts :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- High Electrical Conductivity, Bearing Threads, Corrosion Resistant, SAE Grades, High Thermal Conductivity, Greater Tensile Strength.
- Used to repair a stripped threaded hole, provide a durable threaded hole in a soft material, place a thread on a material too thin.
- Threaded inserts with an external thread are used to repair damaged threads or to strengthen existing threads usually in metalwork.
- Drill the Hole, Screw the Bolt into The Insert.
- Cut the head of the bolt same as insert.
- Use A Socket and Ratchet to Quickly Install the Insert.
Any Type of Threaded Inserts can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Greece, UK, Germany, France and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now