Threaded Inserts For Wood
With a firm commitment to quality, our organization is involved in offering a wide array of Threaded Wood Inserts. Inserts with outer coarse or hooked threads are commonly used for wood applications.
Wood Threaded Inserts feature external knife threads which increase the holding power of inserts in hard and soft wood materials. For straight driving into wood, Brass Threaded Inserts feature a Long pilot.
Threaded Inserts are easy to install in wood material. For quick installation, it requires only a screwdriver, hex key or one of the drive tools. To increase load-bearing, fastening & reliability, we are manufacturing galvanised & high-strength inserts.
Following are the
specification for Threaded Inserts For Wood :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Chemical & Fatigue resistance.
- Heat & Corrosion resistance.
- Extremely high strength & reliability.
- Flexible & customizable.
- Strong pull-out resistance.
- Superior holding power in Wood material.
- Prevents thread erosion or stripping
- Used for heavy-duty applications.
- Suitable for grooving applications.
- Used in engineering applications.
- Used in fastening applications.
- Used in wood applications.
- Drill the Hole.
- Screw the tap bolt into the Insert.
- To quickly install the insert, use a Socket and Ratchet.
Any Type of Threaded Inserts For Wood can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Greece, UK, Germany, France and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now