Whether you require Terminal Blocks for any regular duty or heavy duty, We offer wide range of Terminal Blocks which are made from Brass, Free Cutting Brass, Copper, Aluminium and other material composition. The range of Terminal Blocks include Brass Terminal Blocks, DIN Rail Terminal Blocks, Aluminium Terminal Blocks, PCB Terminal Blocks, Barrier Terminal Blocks, Pluggable Terminal Blocks and more. Terminal Block consists of a clamping component and a conducting strip. Terminal Blocks are available in adherence with industrial standards set.
Terminal Blocks keep connections much more secure and wires well organized. Terminal Blocks are also available in different size, plating, material, type and more based on custom specification and requirements.
Following are the
specification for Terminal Blocks :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Corrosion Resistant, Shock Resistance, Secured Connection and Installation, Various Types available, High Electrical and Thermal Conductivity
- Terminal blocks are used in industrial equipment, including control boxes and wired support devices used for such equipment.
- Terminal blocks are used on power supplies for higher-current input and output connections.
- Terminal blocks and connectors are used for wire connections within a variety of appliances.
- If the terminal block is wired, ensure that the labels on the wires match the labelling of the terminals on the device.
- Insert the terminal block at an angle against the back wall of the connector header.
- Press and Roll the terminal block into the connector header.
Any Type of Terminal Blocks can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Greece, UK, Germany, France and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now