Solid UL Neutral Links
Solid UL Brass Neutral Links have a higher current capacity of the equipment. They are also available with live and insulated tags as per custom specification and requirements. When solid links are connected to the fuse switch, is converted into a circuit isolator which provides neutral fault protection. Solid UL Neutral links come in various shapes and sizes as different types of fuses require specific types of solid links.
Neutral link is used as a terminal in a circuit, which are small pieces of metal used to terminate more than one. This circuit is known as Neutral Bar. We manufacture Neutral Link Bar as per International standards and tolerances.
As Neutral Links Manufacturer and Exporter, We provide a wide range of Neutral Link or Neutral Bars in different sizes, shapes, materials and capacities with high-quality finishing, to fulfil the requirements of electrical, electronics and telecommunication industries.
Following are the
specification for Solid UL Neutral Links :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Durable & RoHS compliant.
- Requires low maintenance.
- High Corrosion resistant.
- Clear Faulty Downstream.
- Larger wire connects area.
- High bounce impact force.
- Used in various panel boards, switch gears and electrical switchboards.
- Used in electric, electronics & telecommunication industries.
- For Grounding and Isolation.
- Used for neutral fault protection.
- Used in functional earth connection.
- Designed for easy installation.
- Install with Neutral Link Unit, Switch Board Unit or Panel Board Unit based on their configuration.
- Simple Maintenance for even Complex Installation.
Any Type of Solid UL Neutral Links can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, UK, Italy, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now