Sleeve Anchors are generally available with different dimension and shape like hex-head, acorn, flat or round sleeve. Sleeve anchors can be used in variety of base materials including concrete, brick, block and fixing medium weight applications. Sleeve Anchors are pre-assembled with bolt, nut and washer for quick installation. Brass Components provide below details for various range of Standardized Sleeve Anchors.
Following are the
specification for Sleeve Anchors :
- Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Free Cutting Brass, Leaded Brass, 301 Stainless Steel, Aluminium or any special materials based on requirements.
- British standard
- American Standard
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Easy through-type fastening
- Available in different head styles
- Split expansion sleeve
- RoHS Compliant
- Customization Available
- Suitable for light to heavy duty fastening purposes.
- Used to connect objects and structural elements.
- Suitable for various base materials due to the expansion principle.
- For fastening small items.
- Insert the screw into the soil-cement admixture, hard twist the closed hook until can't twist it anymore.
- Screw the nut with wrench until it fixed.
- Finally, tightening the closed hook again.
Any Type of Sleeve Anchors can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Greece, UK, Germany, France and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now