Single Pole Brass Neutral Links
Single Pole Neutral Links are line-interactive type terminal blocks. These terminal blocks are used as power distribution blocks. Brass Neutral links Single pole widely used in various industries like marine industry, water industry and rail industry.
Neutral link is used as a terminal in a circuit, which are small pieces of metal used to terminate more than one. This circuit is known as Neutral Bar. We manufacture Neutral Link Bar as per International standards and tolerances.
As Neutral Links Manufacturer and Exporter, We provide a wide range of Neutral Link or Neutral Bars in different sizes, shapes, materials and capacities with high-quality finishing, to fulfil the requirements of electrical, electronics and telecommunication industries.
Following are the
specification for Single Pole Brass Neutral Links :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Durable & RoHS compliant.
- Requires low maintenance.
- High Corrosion resistant.
- Clear Faulty Downstream.
- Larger wire connects area.
- Maximum pull out resistance.
- Used in various panel boards, switch gears and electrical switchboards.
- Used in electric, electronics & telecommunication industries.
- For Grounding and Isolation.
- Used for neutral fault protection.
- Commonly used in street light isolator.
- Good pliability, extensibility, radiation.
- Install with Neutral Link Unit, Switch Board Unit or Panel Board Unit based on their configuration.
- Simple Maintenance for even Complex Installation.
Any Type of Single Pole Brass Neutral Links can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, UK, Italy, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now