Choose from a broad selection of German standard Fastener DIN Screws including DIN 316 Screws, DIN 464 Screws, DIN 85 Screw, DIN 571 Screws, DIN 912 Screws, DIN 6912 Screws, etc. The range of screws are manufactured with international industrial standard and norms special material. They are available with special surface treatment for seizing prevention and reflection resistance. The range of screws are available in various head shapes and threads for applying a torque in the direction of threads. The range of screws are available in various material, size, specification, surface coating, threads and other configuration based on custom requirements and specification. The range of Metal Screws and DIN Screws are widely exported in France, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, Italy, Russia and many other European Countries.
Browse the Largest Range of Screws:
- DIN 85 Screws with Slotted Drive and Pan Head. RoHS Compliant.
- Externally threaded to use with nuts for various fastening applications.
- Equivalent Norms: ISO 1580; CSN 21137; PN 82219; UNI 6108; GOST 17473.
- DIN 316 Screws are also known as Butterfly Screws with two wings like projection.
- Use where quick hand tensioning and clamping required.
- Equivalent Norms: CSN 21365, UNI 5449, GOST 11074, AISI 304, AISI 316.
- DIN 464 Screws are Knurled Grip Screws with threaded pin and cylindrical head.
- Ideal fasteners for frequent assembly or disassembly.
- Equivalent Norms: CSN 21161; PN 82456, DIN 464 ISO 7089.
- DIN 438 Screws are Slotted Set Screws with Small Cone, straight slot & unique shape.
- Provide secure, durable and reliable fastening and fixation.
- Equivalent Norms: ISO 7436; CSN 21182; PN 82274; EU 27436, GOST 1479-93.
- DIN 551 Screws with straight slot, flat chamfered point. Headless Screws.
- Anti-Corrosion properties, High mechanical strength, Resistant to critical temperature.
- Equivalent Norms: ISO 4766; CSN 21181; PN 82272; UNI 4766; EU 24766, GOST 1477-93.
- DIN 571 Screws with Hex Head widely used for Wood assembly.
- Resistant to Moisture, Increased Tensile strength.
- Equivalent Norms: CSN 21810; PN 82501; UNI 704, GOST 11473-75.
- DIN 912 Screws are Hexagon Socket Head Cap Screws with metric threads.
- RoHS Compliant. Excellent performance and durability.
- Equivalent Norms: ISO 4762; CSN 21143; PN 82302; UNI 5931, GOST 11738-84.
- DIN 6912 Hex Screws with Cylindrical head and partial hex thread.
- Used together with Nuts and Washers of corresponding size.
- Equivalent Norms: ISO 14579 TORX socket head pan head screw.
- DIN 7971 Screws with Flat Round head and a straight slot (Pan head slot drive).
- Used with pre-drilled or punched holes in sheet metal or other materials.
- Equivalent Norms: ISO 1481; CSN 21232; PN 83106; UNI 6591, GOST 11650-80.
- DIN 7991 Screws with Countersunk Head and hex or TORX Key Hole.
- For precise, reliable and durable fastening and installation.
- Equivalent Norms: ISO 10642; ISO 14582, UNI 5933, GOST 17475-80, DIN 963, DIN 965.
Following are the
specification for Screws :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Excellent Strength.
- Heat and Corrosion Resistant.
- Light weight, nonmagnetic and chemical resistant.
- Easy and Simple Installation.
- Vibration Resistant.
- Screws are available in both imperial and metric size.
- Provide installation, fixing, joining and fastening.
- Widely used in Automotive, Automobile, Construction, Telecommunication, Mechanical, Chemical, Oil and gas, Electrical, Electronics and many other Industrial Sectors.
- Fastener Screws are the best choice for installation.
- For installing Screws, Drill a Hole.
- Install the Screw available in various point/head style accordingly with tool or required equipment.
Any Type of Screws can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Greece, UK, Germany, France and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now