Screw Type Terminal Blocks
In Screw Type Terminal Blocks, the inserted wire is fixed by a screw. Screw Type Terminal Blocks consist high level of corrosion resistance and excellent solderability. Also known as Screw Clamp Terminal Blocks. Screw Type Terminal Blocks provide large area to connect multiple wire connections. Use Screws Type Terminal Blocks to protect, connect and organize wire connections.
A Terminal Block is an electrical connector as it allows more than one circuit to connect to another circuit. In Screw Type Terminal Blocks, the wires are clamped down to the metal part by a screw. Terminal Block contains two long aluminum or copper strips which are used to connect different type of components.
Screw Type Terminal Blocks are manufactured from high quality raw materials which are excellent flame- and shock-resistance. By the use of Terminal blocks, can connect circuits and wires more securely. Terminal Blocks can be classified based on its structure and device type.
Following are the
specification for Screw Type Terminal Blocks :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Excellent Corrosion Resistant.
- High Electrical and Thermal Conductivity.
- Secured Connection and Installation.
- Simple and easy-to-use structure.
- Printed labels for easy wire identification.
- RoHS compliant.
- Large Contact surfaces.
- Excellent aging characteristics.
- Terminal blocks are used in industrial equipment, including control boxes and wired support devices used for such equipment.
- Terminal blocks are used on power supplies for higher-current input and output connections.
- Terminal blocks and connectors are used for wire connections within a variety of appliances.
- Screw Type Terminal Blocks are suitable for higher current and voltage applications.
- Allowing temporary connection to any kind of PCB.
- If the terminal block is wired, ensure that the labels on the wires match the labelling of the terminals on the device.
- Insert the terminal block at an angle against the back wall of the connector header.
- Press and Roll the terminal block into the connector header.
Any Type of Screw Type Terminal Blocks can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, UK, Italy, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now