Our specialization lies in the manufacturing and exporting of German standard fastener DIN Rivets. Select from the largest array of mechanical DIN Rivets including DIN 660 Rivets, Solid Rivets, DIN 661 Rivets, Tubular Rivets, DIN 7338 Rivets, Metal DIN 7337 Rivets, DIN 6792 Rivets, Stainless Steel Rivets, Aluminium Rivets, Standard Rivets, DIN Standard Rivets, Copper Rivets, MS Rivets and more. The range of Rivets are constructed with different material strengths and material thickness to ensure secure hold. There are variety of Rivets available with different types of head, structure, ends, flanges, grips, interlock, standards and more. We can manufacture and export Rivets based on custom specification and requirements.
Due to wide variety of applications and usage, Rivets are available in multitude of shapes and sizes for serving different aspects of the same function. Whether you require Rivets for simple to complex installation or any application, the range of Rivets are available. The range of Rivets are widely exported in France, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, Italy, Russia and many other European Countries.
Browse the Largest Range of Rivets:
- DIN 660 Rivets with Semi Circular Head and High tensile strength.
- Corrosion Resistant, Vibration Resistant and Abrasion Resistant.
- Equivalent Norms: ISO 1051, BN 126, CSN 22301; PN 82952; UNI 1051, GOST 10299-80
- DIN 661 Rivets with Flat and Countersunk head in specified material.
- Anti-Corrosion and Anti Rust Properties.
- Equivalent Norms: ISO 1051 C; CSN 22311; PN 82954; UNI 1051, GOST 10300-80
- DIN 7338 Rivets with Flat Head. Rivets for brake linings and clutch lining.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Equivalent Norms: PN 82976, GOST 10299-80, GOST 10303-80
- DIN 6791 Rivets are Half Hollow Rivets with Semi Circular (Semi Tubular Pan) Head shape.
- Widely used in general fastening applications.
- Equivalent Norms: GOST 12641
- DIN 6792 Rivets with Countersunk Head Rivets. RoHS Compliant.
- Corrosion Resistant and Abrasion Resistant.
- Equivalent Norms: ISO 4042
- DIN 7337 Rivets are Combined Rivets with Standard Collar.
- Create Permanent Joint of materials.
- Equivalent Norms: ISO 15983; CSN 22391; UNI 9200, GOST R 15973-2005, GOST R 15974-2005.
- DIN 7340 Rivets with Flat Head, Round Head or Countersunk head.
- RoHS Compliant. Anti-Corrosion and Anti Rust Properties.
- Equivalent Norms: CSN 22380; PN 82972, GOST 12639 -80
Following are the
specification for Rivets :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Corrosion and Abrasion Resistant.
- Ability to withstand cold working.
- Withstand Pressure.
- Function depends on the Hardness of Surface.
- Load Bearing Requirements.
- High Pull Up capability and water/pressure tight.
- Provide Easy and Simple Installation.
- For wide range of Riveting and Installation applications.
- Ideal for Low to Heavy Duty applications.
- Provide fixing, joining and fastening.
- Widely used in Automotive, Automobile, Construction, Telecommunication, Mechanical, Chemical, Oil and gas, Electrical, Electronics and many other Industrial Sectors.
- Rivets are the best choice for installation.
- There are many methods for installing Rivets.
- Rivets are installed manually with hammer or handset or any other required tool.
- The head is placed in a hole to accommodate it.
Any Type of Rivets can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Greece, UK, Germany, France and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now