We offer extensive PCB terminals which exceed or meet the most international standards. The wide range of PCB Terminals are available with maximum flexibility and high density. The manufactured range of Standard and High-Quality PCB Terminals are available with screw, spring, crimp, strip, panels or bolt connection type as well based on your requirements. They are available in Single, Double or multi-level configuration. The wide assortment of PCB Terminals is precision formed or manufactured from high quality metals and electrolytically plated. PCB Terminals are manufactured with all standard features and available based on your custom and industrial specific requirements.
Following are the
specification for Electrical Plug Pins :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Provide maximum flexibility.
- Maximum Reliable and Durable.
- High Contact Reliability.
- Longer Service Life.
- Versatile Manufacturing and Connection technology.
- Available also with screw, spring, crimp, bolt connection.
- Customization Available.
- Transmit Signals, Data & power for almost every application.
- Used to connect wire to grounds.
- Provide secure connection.
- For connecting or disconnecting switches, plugs, outlets or any to mains.
- Widely used in various industries including Electrical, Automotive, Automobile, Automation, Telecommunication, Commercial, Residential and more.
- Ensure the PCB Terminals are not defected before installation.
- Insert the Terminals against the back wall of the connector header.
- Enter the terminals into the connector header.
- PCB Terminals are held by the tightening of screws or other fasteners.
- Ensure the safe and secure connection after the installation.
Any Type of pcb terminals can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Greece, UK, Germany, France and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now