Check Out the various types of German DIN Standard Nuts which are perfect for your any kind of industrial applications. We are a manufacturer and worldwide exporter of different types of DIN Nuts including Wing Nuts, Hex Jam Nuts, Hexagon Nuts, Square Nuts, Knurled Nuts, Acorn Nuts, Lock Nuts and many more. Not limited to this, Nuts are also available with different international industrial standards and norms including ISO, GOST, DIN ISO, BS, GB, UNC, UNF, SAE and more to meet and exceed the highest quality needs of our valued customer.
We can manufacture any size and type of Metal Nuts as per custom specifications and guarantee to meet your delivery schedule. To ensure all around custom satisfaction, we provide wide range of nuts with impressive quality. All our Metal Nuts are widely appreciated by customer across various industries for its wide range of features including corrosion-resistant, reliability, durability and high quality. Furthermore, we offer customization facility of manufacturing Nuts as per custom specific requirements at most competitive rates.
Browse the Largest Range of Nuts:
- DIN 315 Nuts with Rounded Wings. Known as Butterfly Nuts.
- Butterfly Nuts – DIN 315 are corrosion-resistant & light-weight.
- Equivalent Norms - CSN 21665, UNI 5448, GOST 3032-76, PN 82439, ISO 5448.
- DIN 431 Hex Nuts ar used for connecting pipes & other fastening purpose.
- Great corrosion resistance & High Tensile Property.
- Equivalent Norms - IS 4190, AISI 431, ISO 228-1, GOST 8968-75 or GOST 15522-70.
- DIN 548 Nuts with set pin radial holes in side.
- Intended to use locking components where no specific force is required.
- Equivalent Norms - PN 82466, GOST 8381-73.
- DIN 466 Nuts are High Type Knurled Nuts with knurled outside surface.
- High tensile strength. Facilitate to tightening.
- Equivalent Norms - PN 82461, UNI 6605, CSN 21461.
- DIN 467 Nuts are Low type nuts & fully turned single piece.
- Flat Knurled Nuts are Reliable & Space Saving.
- Equivalent Norms - PN 82462, UNI 6603, CSN 21462, EH 24760, AISI 303, GOST 14726-69, GOST 9052-69.
- DIN 555 Nuts are wider & taller compare to standard hex nuts.
- Designed for hassle free installation & fastening purposes.
- Equivalent Norms - PN 82144, ISO 4034, ISO 4032, DIN EN ISO 4034, EU 24034, GOST 10605-94.
- DIN 557 Nuts are in great demand for commercial & industrial fastening.
- In the form of groove, ensures the nut fixation.
- Equivalent Norms - PN 82151, CSN 21624, UNI 5597.
- DIN 562 Nuts are thinner compare to standard square nuts. Used with Flat Washers.
- With anti-corrosion property.
- Equivalent Norms - PN 82151, UNI 5596, DIN ISO 8992.
- DIN 929 Nuts are specially designed to be welded to another object.
- With Rust Resistant Properties.
- Equivalent Norms - CSN 21455, PN 82169.
- DIN 934 Nuts with metric coarse and fine pitch threads.
- Used together with other fasteners for fixing connection with lock washers.
- Equivalent Norms - ISO 4032, DIN EN ISO 4032, CSN 21401; PN 82144; UNI 5588; EU 24032, GOST 5927-70.
- DIN 981 Nuts for use with rolling bearings.
- Used in conjunction with the range of Multi Foot Lock Washers.
- Equivalent Norms - CSN 23630, ISO 2982, BN 82315, GOST 11871-88.
- DIN 1587 Nuts are also known as Hexagon Domed Cap Nuts.
- Simplify Installation process & used for heavy loads and critical area application.
- Equivalent Norms - PN 82181, UNI 5721, GOST 11860, EN ISO 4759-1, EN 28839.
Following are the
specification for Nuts :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Anti-Corrosion Properties.
- Standard and Industry Specific Designs.
- High Tensile Strength.
- Wear and tear Resistant.
- Highly Durable and Reliable.
- Customization Available.
- Simple to Complex Torque.
- Available in wide variety of types.
- Used for various fastening and joining purpose.
- Widely used in Automotive, Automobile, Construction, Telecommunication, Mechanical, Chemical, Oil and gas, Electrical, Electronics and many other Industrial Sectors.
- For easy installation.
- Drill the Hole.
- Connect/install the bolt.
- Tighten the Bolt.
Any Type of Nuts can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Greece, UK, Germany, France and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now