We offer a wide range of Neutral Links which are manufactured from brass, free cutting brass, CDA 360 brass, aluminium, copper and other material. The range of Neutral Links are available as per international standards and set of industrial norms. Select Best Industrial Suitable Neutral Links include Custom Neutral Links, 4 Way Neutral Links, 8 Way Neutral Links, DIN Rail Neutral Links, Brass Neutral Links, 1 Meter Neutral Links, CDA 360 Neutral Links, Aluminium Neutral Links and More! We provide Brass Neutral Links for all types of panel boards, switch gears and electrical switchboards. Neutral Links are widely applicable in various electrical, electronics and telecommunication products.
Neutral Links are available in different size, shape, finishing, threads and other specifications based on custom specification and requirements.
Browse the Largest Range of Neutral Links:
Neutral Links Specification
- Durable, RoHS compliant and high Corrosion Resistance.
- Used to build circuit protections like MCB, circuit breaker, switchgear and RCD.
- Single disconnection links and separate incoming stud or double disconnection links.
- Used in electric, electronics & telecommunication industries.
- Uniformly distributed electrical field, RoHS compliant and rugged construction.
- For earthing Systems, used in connection, inspection and testing.
- DIN Rail Base Neutral Links are Neutral Link with Din Rail Mounting Base.
- Compliant with Australian Wiring Rules.
- Larger wire connects area.
- Single Pole Neutral Links are line-interactive type terminal blocks.
- For Grounding and Isolation, commonly used in street light isolator.
- Double Pole neutral links used in isolation of electric equipment and to protect faulty downstream.
- Manufacturing double pole with high-qualities such as strong corrosion resistance & high polished finishing.
- Brass Neutral Earth Links are used in a wide range of industries to secure and reliable earth connection.
- Manufacturing Earth Neutral Bars from Impact Resistant material to provide earth leakage protection system.
- Solid UL Brass Neutral Links have a higher current capacity of the equipment.
- High bounce impact force and larger wire connects area.
Following are the
specification for Neutral Links :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Prevent Stress & Corrosion, Easy Installation, High Electrical and Thermal Conductivity, Efficient performance, With various screws.
- Used for numerous industrial applications.
- Widely used for preventing electrical shorting.
- Used as an accessory in panel boards, switch boards & electrical board in industries like electrical, electronics & telecommunications.
- Install with Neutral Link Unit, Switch Board Unit or Panel Board Unit based on their configuration.
- Simple Maintenance for even Complex Installation.
Any Type of Neutral Links can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Greece, UK, Germany, France and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now