With a firm commitment to quality, our organization is involved in offering a wide array of Brass Moulding Inserts. As Inserts Manufacturer, we provide various types of Moulding inserts including Pipe Moulding Inserts, Plastic Moulding Inserts & Hexagonal Moulding Inserts.
Brass, Steel & stainless Steel are mainly used for plastic insert moulding. Moulding Inserts provide better adhesion to the plastic due to threaded surface.
Consider several parameters during designing of Moulding Inserts as thread profile width, thread radius, thread cross section, location and spacing. To increase load-bearing, fastening & reliability, we are manufacturing galvanised & high-strength inserts.
Following are the
specification for Moulding Inserts :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Chemical & Fatigue resistance.
- Heat & Corrosion resistance.
- Extremely high strength & reliability.
- Maximum pull out resistance.
- Flexible & customizable.
- Used for heavy-duty applications.
- Suitable for grooving applications.
- Provides permanent threads in various materials.
- Used in engineering applications.
- Used for Aerospace, Medical, Automobile.
- Ideal for Consumer Products.
- Drill the Hole.
- Screw the tap bolt into the Insert.
- To quickly install the insert, use a Socket and Ratchet.
Any Type of Moulding Inserts can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Finland, Jersey, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Germany, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now