We are engaged in offering a wide range of Meter Parts to our valuable clients. Meter Parts are highly praised in the market owing to its durability and high strength. Meter parts are well designed and manufactured by our deft professionals using high quality materials and the latest techniques in accordance with the set industry standards. Meter parts are used in electrical switching circuit and cabinets. The range of Meter Parts includes Terminals, Sealing Screws, Brass Links, etc.
Moreover, we also offering various types of Meter parts as per based on the customer specification, drawings and samples. Meter Parts are also available in different size, plating, material, type and more based on custom specification and requirements.
Following are the
specification for Meter Parts :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Robust Construction, Corrosion Resistant, Abrasion Resistant, Available in variety of types, Precise and Accurate dimension
- Meter Parts are used to provide accurate monitoring and/or flow control.
- Also used for industrial purposes.
- The Installation process for Meter Parts is different for each available parts or components. It depends on type of Meter Parts or Components.
Any Type of Meter Parts can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Greece, UK, Germany, France and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now