We manufacture a vast range of line taps to meet the material and dimensional specification laid by different International standards. The Line Taps are manufactured from Brass, Copper, Aluminium, Stainless Steel and many other material compositions. The range of Line Taps include Brass Line Taps, Copper Line Taps, Aluminium Line Taps, Crimp Line Taps, Industrial Line Taps, Custom Line Taps and more. Line taps are very handy components which are used in various industrial, electrical, electronic equipment and firmly hold any tiny object in between the split to have precision in its operation whether electrical or industrial.
We meet all the technical and quality control to deliver high quality Line Taps by using processing and testing of the line taps before it reaches the customer or the user. Moreover, we can offer Line Taps as per the requirements of our clients.
Following are the
specification for Line Taps :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- High Frequency Range, High Electrical and Thermal Conductivity, High Performance in Extreme Environmental Conditions, RoHS Compliant
- Used in various equipment like industrial, electrical and even electronic equipment.
- Widely used for hold any tiny objects in between the split.
- Also use in Cable Lines, Telephone Lines, Splicing Wires and Connecting Grounds.
- Turn the hex nut on the line tap counter clockwise to open the line tap.
- With a wire stripper, remove the coating from the ends of the copper wiring that will be secured by the split bolt. You will need to expose at least t 1/2 inch of copper wiring at the end of each piece of wire to enable them to make contact when installed into the split bolt.
- Point the two exposed ends of the electrical wires at each other.
- Hold the line taps between the two ends of the wire.
- Slide the exposed ends of the electrical wires into the line taps.
- Turn the nut of the line taps clockwise by hand until the copper wires are held within the split bolt.
- Select a wrench from the wrench set that fits the head of the line taps, then select a socket that fits the nut of the line taps and attach it to the ratchet.
- Tighten the line taps with the wrench and the socket attached to the ratchet.
- Make wraps around the line taps with the varnished cambric tape, cut the tape with the scissors, and press the end of the tape onto the line tap connection.
- Place four to five wraps of rubber tape over the tape, cut the rubber tape with the scissors, and secure the rubber tape by generously wrapping electrical tape over the rubber tape to complete the line tap installation.
Any Type of Line Tapes can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, UK, Italy, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now