HRC Fuse Connector
We are manufacturing and exporting a superior quality range of HRC Fuse Connectors. The range of HRC Fuse Connectors are manufactured from Brass, High-Grade Brass, Free Cutting Brass, Copper, Aluminium, Electrolyte Tinned and more as per customer requirements. HRC Fuse Connectors are built to offer short circuit and overload prevention of low and medium voltage circuit which are available in an industrial application. Driven by a vision to achieve significant growth in the industry, we are committed to providing a wide array of HRC Fuse Connectors in different size, plating and finishing, material, types and more based on custom specification and samples.
Following are the
specification for HRC Fuse Connector :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- High Breaking Capacity, High Cut-off Characteristic, Low Values of Overvoltage during Fuse Link Action, Temperature Resistant
- HRC fuse connectors are Suitable for application in fuse-bases and fuse-switch disconnected.
- HRC fuse connectors and HRC fuse links are used in Instrumentation, Telecommunications, and other Plastic Cases Assembly.
- For protection of motors, over current relays, contactors and similar devices only against short circuits.
- Provide proper, safe and easy installation with any battery terminals, cables or any electrical components, parts or equipment.
Any Type of HRC Fuse Connector can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Greece, UK, Germany, France and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now