With Years of Experience in manufacturing and exporting brass components, we provide range of high-quality Hose Fittings which are compatible with international standards. The range of Hose Fittings include Hose Reducer, Hose Couplings, Hose Connectors, Hose Adapters, Hose Flanges, Hose Tubings, Hose Swivel Joints, Hose Nipples, Hose Clamps, Elbows, Tees, Hose Clips, Hose Nuts and more. The comprehensive range of Hose Fittings are compatible to high temperature, high pressure, fluids, or aggressive environments. The manufactured range of Hose Fittings feature highest leakage safety, efficient installation safety, longevity, compatible product solution and more. Hose Fittings are manufactured by custom defined material, shape, type, size, usage, application and other configuration.
Following are the
specification for Hose Fittings :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Withstand Higher Pressure.
- Protect Hoses from wear and tear.
- Ensure Optimum Grip.
- Withstand mechanical, thermal and chemical requirements.
- Abrasion Resistant.
- Flame Retardant and Oil Resistant.
- Corrosion Resistant.
- Provide Simple, Fast and Reliable Installation.
- For used in high pressure applications.
- Suitable for Pneumatic System, Sanitary Products and in various water works.
- Provide greater safety in various industrial installation, fittings, connection and applications.
- The installation process for hose fittings is depend on the application your industry requires.
- There are many tools required when you install Hose Fittings.
- Although it depends on the type of hose fittings, first of all it needs to cut the hose.
- Fit the nut or required fasteners to the hose.
- Lubricate the nut, hose ends and required fittings.
- Use correct size spanner and tighten the hose fittings into nuts.
Any Type of Hose Fittings can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Greece, UK, Germany, France and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now