Ground Terminal Blocks
Ground Terminal Blocks look like a single level pass through terminals. In Ground Modular Terminal blocks, wire termination is grounded to the mounted panel or DIN rail mounted block. Ground Modular Terminal Block provides more flexibility as it allows use of the different terminal block types together or individually.
A Terminal Block is an electrical connector as it allows more than one circuit to connect to another circuit. In Ground Terminal Blocks, the wires are clamped down to the metal part by a screw. Terminal Block contains two long aluminum or copper strips which are used to connect different type of components.
Ground Terminal Blocks are manufactured from high quality raw materials which are excellent flame- and shock-resistance. By the use of Terminal blocks, can connect circuits and wires more securely. Terminal Blocks can be classified based on its structure and device type.
Following are the
specification for Ground Terminal Blocks :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Excellent Corrosion Resistant.
- Secured Connection and Installation.
- High Electrical and Thermal Conductivity.
- Grounded wire termination.
- Terminal blocks are used in industrial equipment, including control boxes and wired support devices used for such equipment.
- Terminal blocks are used on power supplies for higher-current input and output connections.
- Terminal blocks and connectors are used for wire connections within a variety of appliances.
- If the terminal block is wired, ensure that the labels on the wires match the labelling of the terminals on the device.
- Insert the terminal block at an angle against the back wall of the connector header.
- Press and Roll the terminal block into the connector header.
Any Type of Ground Terminal Blocks can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Finland, Jersey, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Germany, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now