Fixed Terminal Blocks
Fixed Terminal Blocks are used in those applications where there is requirement to connect directly to PCB – Printed Circuit Board, so this kind of terminal blocks also known as Fixed Wiring PCB Terminal Blocks. There are so many types of Fixed wiring PCB terminal Blocks such as Multi level and raised Fixed wiring PCB Terminal Blocks, Angled Fixed Wiring Terminal Blocks, High Current Fixed Wiring PCB Terminal Blocks, Economy Fixed Wiring PCB Terminal Blocks and Industrial Fixed Wiring Terminal Blocks.
A Terminal Block is an electrical connector as it allows more than one circuit to connect to another circuit. In Fixed Terminal Blocks, the wires are clamped down to the metal part by a screw. Terminal Block contains two long aluminum or copper strips which are used to connect different type of components.
Fixed Terminal Blocks are manufactured from high quality raw materials which are excellent flame- and shock-resistance. By the use of Terminal blocks, can connect circuits and wires more securely. Terminal Blocks can be classified based on its structure and device type.
Following are the
specification for Fixed Terminal Blocks :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Excellent Corrosion Resistant.
- High Electrical and Thermal Conductivity.
- Simple and easy-to-use structure.
- Printed labels for easy wire identification.
- Secured Connection and Installation.
- Terminal blocks are used in industrial equipment, including control boxes and wired support devices used for such equipment.
- Terminal blocks are used on power supplies for higher-current input and output connections.
- Terminal blocks and connectors are used for wire connections within a variety of appliances.
- Used in wire to wire, wire to board and board to board connection.
- Suitable for higher current and voltage applications.
- If the terminal block is wired, ensure that the labels on the wires match the labelling of the terminals on the device.
- Insert the terminal block at an angle against the back wall of the connector header.
- Press and Roll the terminal block into the connector header.
Any Type of Fixed Terminal Blocks can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Finland, Jersey, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Germany, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now