E1W Cable Glands
E1W Cable Glands are E1W Double Seal Industrial Cable Glands. E1W weatherproof brass cable glands are widely use with all PVC sheathed steel wire armoured (SWA) cables. E1W cable gland used for metal-to-metal armour clamping. Inner seal of E1W Cable Glands is displacement type.
Cable Glands are mechanical cable entry devices which are also known as electrical connectors. We engaged to offer a comprehensive range of Cable Glands which are manufactured from Brass, Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Nickel, Polyamide and more.
The manufacturing range of standard and high-quality E1W Cable Glands are designed to provide optimal system integrity when used alongside with cables and form an integral part of cable solution. Based on International Standards, we manufacture E1W Cable Glands in different types, size, shape, finishing and threads.
Following are the
specification for E1W Cable Glands :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- High tension relief.
- High corrosion resistance.
- High electrical and thermal conductivity.
- E1W Cable Glands are compatible with all cable types.
- Weather and water proof design.
- Direct and robot installation.
- Permanently crimped.
- Secure against self-loosening.
- Widely used in electrical and telecommunication industry.
- E1W Cable Glands are used to provide sealing on all types of cables.
- Used in indoor and outdoor applications.
- Secure the complete gland into the equipment.
- Determine the conductor length required to suite the geometry of the equipment and prepare the cable accordingly, removing part of the outer sheath where required to reveal the insulated conductors.
- Ensure that the seal is in a relaxed state by loosening the outer seal nut.
- Pass the cable through the gland to desired position, then tighten the outer seal nut by hand into the entry item until heavy resistance is felt, then rotate one full turn with a spanner.
Any Type of E1W Cable Glands can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, UK, Italy, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now