Drop-in Anchors are known as female concrete anchors specially designed for anchoring into concrete. Drop-in Anchors can be used in applications that require a flush mounted anchor and when a bolt needs to be inserted and removed. The range of Drop-in Anchors includes Zinc Plated Drop in Anchors, Stainless-Steel Drop-in Anchors, Threaded Drop in Anchors, etc. Drop-in Anchors are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes and materials. Brass Components provide below details for various range of Standard Drop-in Anchors.
Following are the
specification for Drop-in Anchors :
- Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Free Cutting Brass, Leaded Brass, 301 Stainless Steel, Aluminium or any material based on custom requirements.
- British standard
- American Standard
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Smooth, flangeless head
- Internally threaded
- Tested to ASTM E488
- Corrosion Resistance
- Customization available
- Drop-In anchors should be used in solid concrete.
- Best Suitable for light to heavy duty fastening purposes.
- Great Fastener when working with flush mounting applications.
- Designed for outside wet applications.
- Insert the screw into the soil-cement admixture, hard twist the closed hook until can't twist it anymore.
- Screw the nut with wrench until it fixed.
- Finally, tightening the closed hook again.
Any Type of Drop-in Anchors can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Finland, Jersey, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Germany, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now