Drive Pin Anchors
Drive Pin Anchors are two pieces of anchors composed to hollow tubular portion to expand the portion of anchor which is driven into tube. Drive Pin Anchors secures light loads to masonry materials. Drive Pin Anchors are designed to be used with wood screws, sheet metal screws, leg screws, etc. Drive Pin Anchors are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes and materials. Brass Components provide below details for various range of Standard Drive Pin Anchors.
Following are the
specification for Drive Pin Anchors :
- Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Free Cutting Brass, Leaded Brass, 301 Stainless Steel, Aluminium or any material based on custom requirements.
- British standard
- American Standard
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Available in one or two pieces.
- Pre-formed, Pre-expanded mechanical.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Vibration Resistance.
- Customization Available
- Used in concrete block, bricks or stone.
- Ideal for wood-to-concrete applications.
- Designed for used to suspended ceiling application.
- Insert the screw into the soil-cement admixture, hard twist the closed hook until can't twist it anymore.
- Screw the nut with wrench until it fixed.
- Finally, tightening the closed hook again.
Any Type of Drive Pin Anchors can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, UK, Italy, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now