DIN Rail Terminal Blocks
DIN Rail Terminal Blocks requires optimum maintenance and standardized accessories. DIN Rail Terminal Blocks offers fast wiring time also reduces cost of Supply chain. Based on connection technology, there are so many types of DIN Rail Terminal Blocks such as DIN Rail Terminal Blocks with screw clamp connection, DIN Rail terminal Blocks with tension spring connection, DIN Rail Terminal Blocks with push-in connection.
A Terminal Block is an electrical connector as it allows more than one circuit to connect to another circuit. In DIN Rail Terminal Blocks, the wires are clamped down to the metal part by a screw. Terminal Block contains two long aluminum or copper strips which are used to connect different type of components.
DIN Rail Terminal Blocks are manufactured from high quality raw materials which are excellent flame- and shock-resistance. By the use of Terminal blocks, can connect circuits and wires more securely. Terminal Blocks can be classified based on its structure and device type.
Following are the
specification for DIN Rail Terminal Blocks :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Excellent Corrosion Resistant.
- High Electrical and Thermal Conductivity.
- Secured Connection and Installation.
- Simple and easy-to-use structure.
- Printed labels for easy wire identification.
- DIN Rail Terminal Blocks are available in standard width 15mm, 32mm and 35mm.
- Terminal blocks are used in industrial equipment, including control boxes and wired support devices used for such equipment.
- Terminal blocks are used on power supplies for higher-current input and output connections.
- DIN Rail terminal blocks are used for mounting circuit breakers.
- Terminal blocks and connectors are used for wire connections within a variety of appliances.
- Suitable for higher current and voltage applications.
- Also used in industrial equipment control.
- If the terminal block is wired, ensure that the labels on the wires match the labelling of the terminals on the device.
- Insert the terminal block at an angle against the back wall of the connector header.
- Press and Roll the terminal block into the connector header.
Any Type of DIN Rail Terminal Blocks can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Greece, UK, Germany, France and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now