DIN 976 Stud Bolts
German DIN Standards are invented for a variety of fittings including fasteners as DIN 976 Stud Bolts. DIN 976 Bolts are widely used in Connection Structure due to its high reliability and immovability after fastening.
DIN 976 Stud bolts are commonly used with light-weight metal like aluminium. It can be fixed in as per the recommended load.
Our bolts come in different sizes, threads and materials for custom applications across various industries. They are galvanised and come with high strength to increase load-bearing, Humidity and reliability.
Following are the
specification for DIN 976 Stud Bolts :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
- UNI 6610
- ISO 4753
- GOST 22032
- DIN 975
- GOST 9066
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Complies with various European and International Standards.
- Corrosion and fatigue resistance.
- High Tensile Strength.
- Acid resistance.
- Strong & Robust.
- Used in general engineering applications to build up metal structures.
- Fastening Wood & Steel.
- Used in construction applications.
- Drill the Hole.
- Slide the threaded ends of DIN Bolts into the Hole.
- Connect/install the bolts.
- Tighten the Bolts with required tool.
Any Type of DIN 976 Stud Bolts can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Finland, Jersey, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Germany, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now