DIN 934 Hex Nuts
DIN 934 Hex Nuts or Hexagon Nuts are manufacture using high-quality steel, due to which it has high performance characteristics and strength of the connection. DIN 934 Hex Nuts are widely used for industrial as well as commercial applications. DIN 934 Hex Nuts are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes and materials. Brass Components provide below details for various range of German Standard DIN 934 Hex Nuts.
Following are the
specification for DIN 934 Hex Nuts :
- Steel, Galvanized Steel, Stainless Steel Grade A2 or A4, Brass, Alloy Steel, Ordinary alloy steel, Aluminium or many other materials.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
- ISO 4032
- DIN EN ISO 4032
- CSN 21401
- PN 82144
- UNI 5588
- EU 24032
- GOST 5927-70
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- High reliability
- High Tolerance
- DIN 934 Hex Nut is the most widely used, used in all areas of industry, agriculture and construction.
- Used for screwing on bolt.
- Used for mounting metal structures.
- Drill the Hole.
- Connect/install the bolt.
- Tighten the Bolt.
Any Type of DIN 934 Hex Nuts can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, UK, Italy, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now