DIN 931 Hex Bolts
DIN 931 Bolts are Hexagon head bolts with shank. DIN 931 Bolts also known as Hex Head Cap Screws or Machine bolts. DIN 931 Hexagon Bolts are partially threaded fastener. DIN 931 Bolt has a hexagon-shaped head that is usually fixed with a socket tool or spanner. The machine thread on the bolt means that it is suitable for use with either a nut or in a pre-tapped hole.
DIN 931 hex head bolt includes an unthreaded section of the shaft. It designed to be tightened with a standard spanner and socket.
Our bolts come in different sizes, threads and materials for custom applications across various industries. They are galvanised and come with high strength to increase load-bearing, Humidity and reliability.
Following are the
specification for DIN 931 Hex Bolts :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
- ISO 4014
- CSN 21101
- PN 82101
- UNI 5737
- EU 24014
- ASTM A307
- ASTM F1554
- ASTM A449
- SAE J429
- GOST 7805-70
- GOST 7798-70
- GOST 15589-70
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Complies with various European and International Standards.
- Corrosion and fatigue resistance.
- High Tensile Strength.
- Acid resistance.
- Strong & Robust.
- Used to connect metal parts.
- Fastening Wood & Steel.
- Used in construction & engineering applications.
- Drill the Hole.
- Slide the threaded ends of DIN Bolts into the Hole.
- Connect/install the bolts.
- Tighten the Bolts with required tool.
Any Type of DIN 931 Hex Bolts can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Greece, UK, Germany, France and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now