DIN 93 Tab Washers
DIN 93 Washers are the part and independent platform standardization in Germany, Europe and Worldwide. DIN 93 Standard specify the evaluating material, product specification, forms, procedures, mechanical properties, metallurgical properties and applications. DIN 93 Tab Safety Lock Washers are the most common fastener and available in the wide array of standard production parts. DIN 93 Washers are available with a single external tab. Besides surfaces and shape of the DIN 93 Washers, they are available in an incredibly wide variety of sizes.
The German standard DIN and Russian Standard GOST are the part of European Standardization. We manufacture stock metric DIN 93 washers & cut and deburr them to size, length, threads, chamfer and head to your particular requirements.
Following are the
specification for DIN 93 Tab Washers :
- Brass, Steel, Alloy Steel, Plain Steel, Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Austenitic Steel, Aluminium, Copper or any other material.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
- CSN 21751
- PN 82021
- UNI 6600
- GOST 13463-77
- GOST 13464-77
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- DIN 93 Washers are Safety Lock Washers with external tab.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Interchangable Standard.
- Highly Durable.
- Corrosion Resistant.
- Easy to Use and Install.
- Used as a Locking Device. Designed to Lock Hex Nuts and Hex Bolts.
- Used in the mains to distribute the load under the Nuts or Bolt Heads.
- Widely used for various installation and fastening purpose.
- DIN Washers are very easy and simple to install.
- When installing washers, it is requiring to snug them.
- These Metal Washers do not sit perfectly upon the installation material and over-tightening them will begin to distort their shape.
- Once German DIN Washers are installed, it provides a clean look around that particular fastener.
Any Type of DIN 93 Tab Washers can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Finland, Jersey, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Germany, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now