DIN 89285 Cable Glands
DIN 89285 Cable Glands are Cable Gland with a degree of protection IP66 and IP68 for use On Vessels. DIN 89285 Glands widely used for Electrical Cables and Wires. DIN 89285 cable glands are not used for to fibre optic cables and in potentially explosive atmospheres.
Cable Glands are mechanical cable entry devices which are also known as electrical connectors. We engaged to offer a comprehensive range of Cable Glands which are manufactured from Brass, Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Nickel, Polyamide and more.
The manufacturing range of standard and high-quality DIN 89285 Cable Glands are designed to provide optimal system integrity when used alongside with cables and form an integral part of cable solution. Based on International Standards, we manufacture DIN 89285 Cable Glands in different types, size, shape, finishing and threads.
Following are the
specification for DIN 89285 Cable Glands :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- High electrical and thermal conductivity.
- Universal and simple sealing ring.
- High corrosion resistance.
- Compatible with all cable types.
- Weather and water proof design.
- High tension relief.
- DIN 89285 Cable Glands are widely used in electrical and telecommunication industry.
- Widely used for Electrical Equipment.
- Secure the complete gland into the equipment.
- Determine the conductor length required to suite the geometry of the equipment and prepare the cable accordingly, removing part of the outer sheath where required to reveal the insulated conductors.
- Ensure that the seal is in a relaxed state by loosening the outer seal nut.
- Pass the cable through the gland to desired position, then tighten the outer seal nut by hand into the entry item until heavy resistance is felt, then rotate one full turn with a spanner.
Any Type of DIN 89285 Cable Glands can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, UK, Italy, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now