DIN 89280 Cable Glands
DIN 89280 Cable Glands are glands for cable and cords, available with flat ring on the connection thread. Cable Glands provides strain relief, kink protection and EMC protection. Manufactured from Brass and Nickel plated DIN 89280 Standard Cable Glands used for basic applications.
Cable Glands are mechanical cable entry devices which are also known as electrical connectors. We engaged to offer a comprehensive range of Cable Glands which are manufactured from Brass, Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Nickel, Polyamide and more.
The manufacturing range of standard and high-quality DIN 89280 Cable Glands are designed to provide optimal system integrity when used alongside with cables and form an integral part of cable solution. Based on International Standards, we manufacture DIN 89280 Cable Glands in different types, size, shape, finishing, and threads.
Following are the
specification for DIN 89280 Cable Glands :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- DIN 89280 Cable Glands are compatible with all cable types.
- High electrical and thermal conductivity.
- Universal and simple sealing ring.
- High corrosion resistance.
- Weather and water proof design.
- High tension relief.
- Widely used in electrical and telecommunication industry.
- Used as sealing or termination components.
- Widely used for flat cable.
- Secure the complete gland into the equipment.
- Determine the conductor length required to suite the geometry of the equipment and prepare the cable accordingly, removing part of the outer sheath where required to reveal the insulated conductors.
- Ensure that the seal is in a relaxed state by loosening the outer seal nut.
- Pass the cable through the gland to desired position, then tighten the outer seal nut by hand into the entry item until heavy resistance is felt, then rotate one full turn with a spanner.
Any Type of DIN 89280 Cable Glands can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Finland, Jersey, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Germany, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now