DIN 85 Machine Screws
DIN 85 Screws are the part and independent platform standardization in Germany, Europe and Worldwide. DIN 85 Standard specify the evaluating material, product specification, forms, procedures, mechanical properties, metallurgical properties and applications. DIN 85 Machine Screws are the most common fastener and available in the largest array of standard production parts. DIN 85 Flat Head Screws with slotted drive are available with metric threads. Besides secure head shape of the DIN 85 Screws, they are available in an incredibly wide variety of sizes.
The German Standard DIN and Russian Standard GOST are the part of European Standardization. We manufacture stock metric DIN 85 Screws & cut and deburr them to size, length, threads, chamfer and head to your particular requirements.
Following are the
specification for DIN 85 Machine Screws :
- Brass, Steel, Alloy Steel, Plain Steel, Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Austenitic Steel, Aluminium, Copper or any other material.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
- ISO 1580
- CSN 21137
- PN 82219
- UNI 6108
- GOST 17473
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- DIN 85 Screws with Slotted Drive and Flat (Pan) Head.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Interchangeable Standard.
- Corrosion and Abrasion Resistant.
- Heat Resistant.
- Easy to Use, Install.
- Externally threaded to use with nuts.
- Very Common applications in auto, machine and steel constructions.
- For Structural Construction applications.
- Widely used for various installation and fastening purpose.
- Fastener DIN Screws are the best choice for installation.
- For installing Screws, Drill a Hole.
- Install the Screw available in various point/head style/socket/drive accordingly with tool or required equipment.
Any Type of DIN 85 Machine Screws can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Finland, Jersey, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Germany, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now