DIN 8140 Threaded Inserts
With a firm commitment to quality, our organization is involved in offering a wide array of Threaded Inserts. DIN 8140 Threaded Inserts are also known as Wire Thread Inserts.
DIN 8140 Inserts are available in coarse thread & fine pitch thread, with locking. Helically wound DIN 8140 Threaded inserts give longer-life applications due to strengthening threads.
When the Wire is formed into helical wound inserts & tightened into tapped-hole, it provides permanent connection. To increase load-bearing, fastening & reliability, we are manufacturing galvanised & high-strength inserts.
Following are the
specification for DIN 8140 Threaded Inserts :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- High Vibration Resistance.
- High internal threads.
- Easy & quick to install.
- Chemical & Fatigue resistance.
- Heat & Corrosion resistance.
- Water tightness.
- For easy automatic insertion.
- For plastic casings.
- Housing applications.
- Used for heavy-duty applications.
- Used for repairing work, as replacement.
- Drill the Hole.
- Screw the tap bolt into the Insert.
- To quickly install the insert, use a Socket and Ratchet.
Any Type of DIN 8140 Threaded Inserts can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Finland, Jersey, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Germany, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now