DIN 7991 Cap Screws
DIN 7991 Screws are the part and independent platform standardization in Germany, Europe and Worldwide. DIN 7991 Standard specify the evaluating material, product specification, forms, procedures, mechanical properties, metallurgical properties and applications. DIN 7991 Cap Screws are the most common fastener and available in the wide array of standard production parts. DIN 7991 Cap Screws are Countersunk Screws available with flat surface, hexagon socket, or TORX drive and standard metric threads. DIN 7991 Countersunk Cap Screws are one of the most frequently used screws worldwide. Besides secure head shape of the DIN 7991 Screws, they are available in an incredibly wide variety of sizes.
The German standard DIN and Russian Standard GOST are the part of European Standardization. We manufacture stock metric DIN 7991 screws & cut and deburr them to size, length, threads, chamfer and head to your particular requirements.
Following are the
specification for DIN 7991 Cap Screws :
- Brass, Steel, Alloy Steel, Plain Steel, Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Austenitic Steel, Aluminium, Copper or any other material.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
- ISO 10642
- ISO 14582
- UNI 5933
- GOST 17475-80
- DIN 963
- DIN 965
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- DIN 7991 Screws with Countersunk Head and hex or TORX Key Hole.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Interchangeable Standard.
- Anti-Corrosion Properties.
- Abrasion Resistant.
- Increased torque, Increased tightening force.
- Easy to Use, Install.
- For precise, reliable and durable fastening and installation.
- Widely used in mechanical, construction, automotive, furniture and various industry.
- Widely used for various installation and connection purpose.
- Fastener DIN Screws are the best choice for installation.
- For installing Screws, Drill a Hole.
- Install the Screw available in various point/head style/socket/drive accordingly with tool or required equipment.
Any Type of DIN 7991 Cap Screws can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Greece, UK, Germany, France and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now