DIN 7990 Hex Bolts
German DIN Standards are invented for a variety of fittings including fasteners as DIN 7990 Hex Bolts. DIN 7990 Hex Bolts are steel hexagon head bolts with hexagon nut for structural steel bolting. Due to its anti-corrosion property, it also used in marine and coastal operations.
DIN 7990 Bolts with a six-sided head are made from Steel bar. DIN 7990 Hexagon Bolts are also available with a partially threaded or fully threaded shank.
Our bolts come in different sizes, threads and materials for custom applications across various industries. They are galvanised and come with high strength to increase load-bearing, Humidity and reliability.
Following are the
specification for DIN 7990 Hex Bolts :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
- CSN 21308
- GOST 7798–70
- GOST 15589–70
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Complies with various European and International Standards.
- Corrosion and fatigue resistance.
- High Tensile Strength.
- Acid resistance.
- Strong & Robust.
- RoHS compliant.
- Used in general engineering applications to build up metal structures.
- Fastening Steel structures.
- Used in construction applications.
- Drill the Hole.
- Slide the threaded ends of DIN Bolts into the Hole.
- Connect/install the bolts.
- Tighten the Bolts with required tool.
Any Type of DIN 7990 Hex Bolts can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Finland, Jersey, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Germany, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now