DIN 7965 Slotted Inserts
With a firm commitment to quality, our organization is involved in offering a wide array of Slotted Inserts. DIN 7965 Slotted Inserts are also known as Screwed Inserts.
DIN 7965 Inserts resist heat & corrosion due to strong internal threads. Slotted Inserts are high vibration resistant to prevent loosening. For a small number of threads, DIN 7965 Slotted Inserts can be installed with a Screwdriver.
DIN Slotted Inserts provides a large contact area with connected elements. DIN 7965 Inserts are widely used in softer wood. To increase load-bearing, fastening & reliability, we are manufacturing galvanised & high-strength inserts.
Following are the
specification for DIN 7965 Slotted Inserts :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- High Vibration Resistance.
- High internal threads.
- Easy & quick to install.
- Chemical & Fatigue resistance.
- Heat & Corrosion resistance.
- Water tightness.
- For easy automatic insertion.
- For Wood & Plastic applications.
- Drill the Hole.
- Screw the tap bolt into the Insert.
- To quickly install the insert, use a Socket and Ratchet.
Any Type of DIN 7965 Slotted Inserts can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Finland, Jersey, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Germany, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now