DIN 7340 Tubular Rivets
DIN 7340 Tubular Rivets are essentially the same as solid rivets at the tip, opposite the tip and head. DIN 7340 Tubular rivets are excellent fasteners join materials together, quickly and inexpensively. DIN 7340 Tubular Rivets are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes and materials. Brass Components provide below details for various range of German Standard DIN 7340 Tubular Rivets.
Following are the
specification for DIN 7340 Tubular Rivets :
- Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Aluminium, Rust and Acid Resistant Materials, Heat Resistant Alloys, Alloy Steel, Unalloyed Steel or Special Alloys.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
- CSN 22380
- PN 82972
- GOST 12639 -80
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- RoHS Compliant
- High Durability
- Anti-Rust Properties
- Customization Available
- Used where movement is required.
- Having great versatility, to be used to fasten wood, metal, etc.
- Installed manually with hammer or handset or any other required tool.
- The head is placed in a hole to accommodate it.
Any Type of DIN 7340 Tubular Rivets can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Greece, UK, Germany, France and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now