DIN 7338 Semi Tubular Rivets
DIN 7338 Semi Tubular Rivets or Industrial Solid Threaded Rivets are unthreaded rivets which are used to join lightweight material together. DIN 7338 Semi Tubular Rivets are commonly used for lightening, brakes, ladders, mechanical products and electronics. DIN 7338 Semi Tubular Rivets are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes and materials. Brass Components provide below details for various range of German Standard DIN 7338 Semi Tubular Rivets.
Following are the
specification for DIN 7338 Semi Tubular Rivets :
- Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Aluminium, Rust and Acid Resistant Materials, Heat Resistant Alloys, Alloy Steel, Unalloyed Steel or Special Alloys.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
- PN 82976
- GOST 10299-80
- GOST 10303-80
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Loaded in single shear.
- Available with or without coating.
- Complies with GOST 10300-80.
- Available in various types.
- Used for non-detachable joints.
- For General Fastening and Jointing Application.
- Used in Electrical, Construction, Installation, etc.
- Installed manually with hammer or handset or any other required tool.
- The head is placed in a hole to accommodate it.
Any Type of DIN 7338 Semi Tubular Rivets can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Finland, Jersey, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Germany, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now