DIN 7337 Blind Rivets
DIN 7337 Blind Rivets provides the strongest joints. Mainly used in application where there is no access to the rear of the joint. DIN 7337 Blind Rivets can be completely installed from one side, unlike machine screws and nuts, which requires access to both sides of the material. DIN 7337 Blind Rivets are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes and materials. Brass Components provide below details for various range of German Standard DIN 7337 Blind Rivets.
Following are the
specification for DIN 7337 Blind Rivets :
- Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Aluminium, Rust and Acid Resistant Materials, Heat Resistant Alloys, Alloy Steel, Unalloyed Steel or Special Alloys.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
- ISO 15983
- CSN 22391
- UNI 9200
- GOST R 15973-2005
- GOST R 15974-2005
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Anti-Corrosion properties
- Manual or automated tool is used
- Complies with GOST R 15973-2005
- Available in various dimensions
- Used in instrument making, machine building and manufacturing industries.
- For permanent fastening of thin materials or assembly structures.
- For single sided mounting.
- Installed manually with hammer or handset or any other required tool.
- The head is placed in a hole to accommodate it.
Any Type of DIN 7337 Blind Rivets can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Greece, UK, Germany, France and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now