DIN 6921 Flange Bolts
DIN 6921 flange bolt is a hexagon headed bolt. DIN 6921 Bolts are bolt with flat flange or a flange with locking teeth. DIN Flange bolts are widely used as compare to their alternative DIN 931 and DIN 933 hex driven counterparts.
DIN 6921 Bolts are widely used in structural application where the flange offers protection for the bolted components. DIN 6921 Flange Bolts are available with partially threaded or fully threaded shank.
Our bolts come in different sizes, threads and materials for custom applications across various industries. They are galvanised and come with high strength to increase load-bearing, Humidity and reliability.
Following are the
specification for DIN 6921 Flange Bolts :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
- ISO 1665
- EN 1662
- EN 14219
- DIN EN 14399-4
- GOST ISO 4162-2014
- GOST R 55739-2013
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Complies with various European and International Standards.
- Corrosion and fatigue resistance.
- High Tensile Strength.
- Acid resistance.
- Strong & Robust.
- Used in general engineering applications to build up metal structures.
- Fastening Wood & Steel.
- Used in construction applications.
- Drill the Hole.
- Slide the threaded ends of DIN Bolts into the Hole.
- Connect/install the bolts.
- Tighten the Bolts with required tool.
Any Type of DIN 6921 Flange Bolts can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Greece, UK, Germany, France and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now