DIN 6914 Hex Bolts
German DIN Standards are invented for a variety of fittings including fasteners as DIN 6914 Hex Bolts. DIN 6914 Hex Bolts are widely used for high strength structural bolting. DIN Hex Bolts are also known as Hex Cap Screws or machine bolts.
DIN Hex bolts have a six-sided head and machine threads for use with a nut or in a tapped hole. DIN 6914 Machine Bolts have a flat end.
Our bolts come in different sizes, threads and materials for custom applications across various industries. They are galvanised and come with high strength to increase load-bearing, Humidity and reliability.
Following are the
specification for DIN 6914 Hex Bolts :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
- ISO 7411
- PN 82343
- UNI 5712
- EU 781
- EN 14399-4
- GOST R 52644-2006
- GOST 22353-77
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Complies with various European and International Standards.
- Corrosion and fatigue resistance.
- High Tensile Strength.
- Acid resistance.
- Strong & Robust.
- Used in general engineering applications to build up metal structures.
- Fastening Wood & Steel.
- Used in machinery and construction applications.
- Drill the Hole.
- Slide the threaded ends of DIN Bolts into the Hole.
- Connect/install the bolts.
- Tighten the Bolts with required tool.
Any Type of DIN 6914 Hex Bolts can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, UK, Italy, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now