DIN 661 Countersunk Rivets
DIN 661 Countersunk Rivets have different styles of head which includes DIN Rounded Countersunk head Rivet, DIN Oval Countersunk head Rivet, DIN Countersunk Flat head Rivet, etc for various applications. Countersunk head rivets are used to join work-piece materials together where the head of the assembled rivet are flush. DIN 661 Countersunk Rivets are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes and materials. Brass Components provide below details for various range of German Standard DIN 661 Countersunk Rivets.
Following are the
specification for DIN 661 Countersunk Rivets :
- Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Aluminium, Rust and Acid Resistant Materials, Heat Resistant Alloys, Alloy Steel, Unalloyed Steel or Special Alloys.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
- ISO 1051 C
- CSN 22311
- PN 82954
- UNI 1051
- GOST 10300-80
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Consist of a Round Rod.
- Countersunk Head.
- Complies with GOST 10300-80.
- Resistance to corrosion.
- DIN 661 Countersunk Rivets are used for permanent jointing of sheet metal parts.
- For Machine Building Applications.
- Used to join work-piece materials together.
- Installed manually with hammer or handset or any other required tool.
- The head is placed in a hole to accommodate it.
Any Type of DIN 661 Countersunk Rivets can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, UK, Italy, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now