DIN 660 Round Rivets
DIN 660 Round Rivets have several types of characteristics like different head shape, thread type, thread length, material, surface and coatings. DIN 660 Rivets are use in varied industries like manufacturing, Automotive, Construction, etc. DIN 660 Round Rivets are available in all possible sizes for mainly used in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Industries and Steel Construction. Brass Components provide below details for various range of German Standard DIN 660 Round Rivets.
Following are the
specification for DIN 660 Round Rivets :
- Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Aluminium, Rust and Acid Resistant Materials, Heat Resistant Alloys, Alloy Steel, Unalloyed Steel or Special Alloys.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
- ISO 1051
- BN 126
- CSN 22301
- PN 82952
- UNI 1051
- GOST 10299-80
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Available with or without zinc coating.
- Metric or Imperial Threads.
- Resistant to shock.
- Vibration resistant.
- High Tightness of Connection.
- DIN 660 Round Rivets are used for connecting two or more materials.
- For General Engineering purpose.
- Also, used for fastening, joining and connection applications.
- Installed manually with hammer or handset or any other required tool.
- The head is placed in a hole to accommodate it.
Any Type of DIN 660 Round Rivets can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Finland, Jersey, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Germany, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now