DIN 610 Hexagon Fit Bolts
DIN 610 Bolts are Hexagon fit bolts with short threaded. DIN 610 Hexagon Fit Bolt is manufactured from high-tensile steel. The design of the DIN 610 Hex bolt consists hexagon head for a wrench and metric thread.
DIN 610 Hex Fit Bolts are designed to screw into holes from under the sweep. For smooth operation, these DIN 610 Hex Bolts provide maximum safety, without breaking down.
Our bolts come in different sizes, threads and materials for custom applications across various industries. They are galvanised and come with high strength to increase load-bearing, Humidity and reliability.
Following are the
specification for DIN 610 Hexagon Fit Bolts :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Complies with various European and International Standards.
- Corrosion and fatigue resistance.
- High Tensile Strength.
- Acid resistance.
- Strong & Robust.
- Used for fastening engines, bridge structures, reducers.
- Used in Machine Building & Manufacturing industries.
- For bonding Structural Parts.
- Used as a kind of pin.
- Drill the Hole.
- Slide the threaded ends of DIN Bolts into the Hole.
- Connect/install the bolts.
- Tighten the Bolts with required tool.
Any Type of DIN 610 Hexagon Fit Bolts can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, UK, Italy, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now