DIN 580 Lifting Eye Bolts
DIN 580 Lifting Eye Bolts are also known as Collar Eye Bolts. Also commonly known as lifting eyes in the lifting industry. DIN Lifting Eye Bolt is a bolt with a loop at one end & second end used to attach to a structure.
Note: To achieve perfect contact between two mating faces, the bolt must be fully screwed. When a side pulling angle is > 45°, don’t use lifting eye bolts.
Our bolts come in different sizes, threads and materials for custom applications across various industries. They are galvanised and come with high strength to increase load-bearing, Humidity and reliability.
Following are the
specification for DIN 580 Lifting Eye Bolts :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
- ISO 3266
- BN 258
- CSN 21369
- PN 82472
- UNI 2947
- EZ 8040
- BS 4278
- GOST 4751-73
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Corrosion and fatigue resistance.
- High Tensile Strength.
- Acid resistance.
- Strong & Robust.
- Complies with various European and International Standards.
- Used as permanent attachments on equipment like gear boxes, motors & many more.
- Generally used for lifting purposes.
- Used in general engineering applications.
- Drill the Hole.
- Slide the threaded ends of DIN Bolts into the Hole.
- Connect/install the bolts.
- Tighten the Bolts with required tool.
Any Type of DIN 580 Lifting Eye Bolts can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Finland, Jersey, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Germany, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now