DIN 562 Thin Square Nuts
DIN 562 Thin Square Nuts are quite enough of a standard wrench. DIN 562 Nuts are specially used along with flat washers to avoid damage from its sharp edges which increase the strength of the fastener. DIN 562 Thin Square Nuts are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes and materials. Brass Components provide below details for various range of German Standard DIN 562 Thin Square Nuts.
Following are the
specification for DIN 562 Thin Square Nuts :
- Steel, Galvanized Steel, Stainless Steel Grade A2 or A4, Brass, Alloy Steel, Ordinary alloy steel, Aluminium or many other materials.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
- PN 82151
- UNI 5596
- DIN ISO 8992
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Anti-corrosion property
- High reliability
- Easy and Fast installation
- High Tolerance
- DIN 562 Thin Square Nuts are used in various industries including Mechanical Engineering, Instrument making, household applications, equipment and various industries.
- Commonly used in Conjunction with bolts, screws, threaded studs to create connections.
- Drill the Hole.
- Connect/install the bolt.
- Tighten the Bolt.
Any Type of DIN 562 Thin Square Nuts can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Finland, Jersey, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Germany, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now