DIN 557 Square Nuts
DIN 557 Square Nuts have a large margin of Safety and can be used in limited installation conditions due to its non-standard form. DIN 557 Square Nuts have 4-sided nut which have a greater surface to provide greater resistance to loosening. DIN 557 Square Nuts are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes and materials. Brass Components provide below details for various range of German Standard DIN 557 Square Nuts.
Following are the
specification for DIN 557 Square Nuts :
- Galvanized Steel, Stainless Steel Grade A2 or A4, Brass, Alloy Steel, Ordinary alloy steel, Aluminium or many other materials.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
- PN 82151
- CSN 21624
- UNI 5597
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Allows the use of standard tools.
- Easy to use.
- High reliability.
- Longer Service Life.
- DIN 557 Square Nuts are used in agricultural machinery, machinery and machine tools for joining fasteners that are subjected to dynamic influences and vibrations.
- Commonly used in furniture as a blind nut.
- Drill the Hole.
- Connect/install the bolt.
- Tighten the Bolt.
Any Type of DIN 557 Square Nuts can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Greece, UK, Germany, France and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now